- Hand washing with soap at critical times;
- Toilet construction and its regular use at household and facility level by all regardless of age and gender through NBA/ODF scheme;
- Other Sanitation issues.
- Exclusive breastfeeding(early initiation with colostrum feeding with one hour after birth, and feeding only mother milk till a child reaches 6-month ages old including; supplementary feeding along with mother milk after 6 months; prevention of malnutrition through approaches like ‘IYCF/or the ‘1000 Day Window of Opportunity’);
- Institutional delivery attended by trained birth attendants through schemes like ANC, PNC, JSY, JSSK,
- Full immunization through facilities, weekly sessions, outreach sessions, VHNDs, SIWs,
- School education, especially girl child education; prevention of school drop-out among the 12-15 years girls through schemes like SSA, KGBV
- Prevention of early marriages through schemes like Kanyashree Prakalpo, RKSK,
- Anaemia control among adolescents through WIFS, SABLA, Anewsha clinic, RKSK,;
- Prevention of HIV/AIDS through knowledge development onroutes of transmission and prevention methods focusing on vulnerable groups;
- Child marriage prevention by creating enabling social and behavioural environment
- Women empowerment.
- Employment generation & asset creation.
- Integrated development of the district.
# Social Mobilization during -6th Uttar Banga Utsav at Ramkrishnapally Primary School field from 23.01.17 to 24.01.17 through stall activity on various SBCC issues.
# 26th, 27th and 28th September 2016 at 9AM Integrated Development of the Educational Institution and Community Involvement.
# Gram Panchayat Level SBCC Training- 3rd Phase